On today’s show we continue working on the VMware lab we started last show. We will be focusing on configuring some basic settings, so that we can deploy VMs. Once VMware is setup I walk through the process of deploying a few VMs. The evaluation software I use for the VMs can be downloaded for free from Microsoft’s website.
- SAS 036 – In The Lab – 42U Rack, 3 VMware Hosts & Server 2019
- SAS 035 – Ron Sivonda – Transitioning From Military To IT
- SAS 034 – Interview with Johnard Owens – Starting an IT Services Company
- SAS 033 – Arbitrary Update – New Computer, Lab Rebuild & PowerShell Automation
- SAS 032 – Interview with Travis Plunk and Tyler Leonhardt